segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

nº40 Rain

Está chovendo tanto hoje, que resolvi procurar quais musicas eu tenho aqui relacionadas à palavra "rain". Crtl C, Crtl V só em alguns trechos das músicas que achei :D tudo para enrolar os estudos
~
Singin' In The Rain
Gene Kelly
"I'm singing in the rain
Just singin' in the rain
What a glorious feeling
I'm happy again"

Crying In The Rain
A-Ha
"Someday, when my crying is done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool but 'till then
Darling, you'll never see me complain
I'll do my crying in the rain"

Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
Creedence Clearwater Revival

"When it's over, so they say
It will rain a sunny day
I know, shinin' down like water

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
Comin' down on a sunny day"

November Rain
Guns N' Roses

"Cause nothing lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold november rain"

Rain
The Beatles

"Rain, I don't mind,
Shine, the weather's fine.
Can you hear me that when it rains and shines,
It's just a state of mind,
Can you hear me, can you hear me?"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário